2009年11月17日火曜日

Week Seven

I. Activity one
Site:
Topic:Net Academy
Your score (if any):121/160
Key words learned:Thank you for(to express gratitude, appreciation, or acknowledgment to: She thanked them for their hospitality.),since(from then till now (often prec. by ever): He was elected in 1978 and has been president ever since), mean(to have in mind as one's purpose or intention; intend: I meant to compliment you on your work), lose(to come to be without (something in one's possession or care), through accident, theft, etc., so that there is little or no prospect of recovery: I'm sure I've merely misplaced my hat, not lost it. ),exercise(to put through exercises, or forms of practice or exertion, designed to train, develop, condition, or the like: to exercise a horse),invite(to request the presence or participation of in a kindly, courteous, or complimentary way, esp. to request to come or go to some place, gathering, entertainment, etc., or to do something: to invite friends to dinner),still(remaining in place or at rest; motionless; stationary: to stand still. )
Rating of the site: :)
Comments: interesting
Time spent doing activity:30 minutes

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿